Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from brainstorming with digital sticky notes to planning and managing agile workflows.
More than 13,000,000 Product managers and owners, UX/UI designers, agile coaches and design thinkers all over the world use Miro to create Next Big Things.
Miro is perfect for:
– Remote collaboration
– Ideation and Brainstorming
– Research and Design
– Strategy and Planning
– Agile workflows
– Mapping and Diagramming
– Online Workshops
1. Real-time collaboration for remote teams. With Miro, users can communicate in real time using powerful visual tools, discuss the projects and ideas in board chats, leave tagged comments, use voice and video calls.
2. Super easy to use. No learning curve as it is simple as a whiteboard. Easy to start and integrate an online whiteboard into existing workflows and onboard new team members.
3. One stop place for all data. Users can work on the board with almost all the tools required – texts, docs, images, videos, wireframes, post-it notes, and more.
4. Saves time and provides the big picture. Instead of emails and text chats, Miro allows users to see the big picture of projects and simply zoom in when they need to discover the details. Save the time avoiding routine emailing and pointless discussion.
5. Simple way to organize creative workflow. Miro is an essential tool for those who deals with design thinking and creative concepts. Collect all individual and team ideas, use post-it notes, wireframes, discuss and share with team members and clients.
Growth Capital For Online SaaS and App Businesses | Clearco
This is how you fund your business without giving up any Equity Click Here To Learn How!!
Leave a Reply