Smartsheet is a SaaS, enterprise-ready cloud app for work management and collaboration, trusted by more than 80,000 businesses and millions of users in over 175 countries.
Regarded for its online project management, collaboration, and file sharing features, Smartsheet’s intuitive spreadsheet-like app is used broadly to track and manage diverse types of work including: team projects and task lists, customer information, sales pipelines, event schedules, and business processes. The Smartsheet platform offers tools for workflow automation, content collaboration, forms management, project management, activity logging, scheduling, real time data tracking, and more.
Customers can access their accounts online or through integrations with leading web services. Smartsheet is a top-rated online project management solution for Google Apps and Salesforce, and is also integrated with leading web apps such as Box, Dropbox and Zapier. The Smartsheet API also allows users to integrate the system with their existing workflows.
Since 2006, Smartsheet has established a proven track record for ease of use, security, and system availability. Customers include small and medium businesses, Fortune 500 companies, and academic institutions, as well as local and federal government agencies.
Seamless integration with Google Apps:
– Sign in with your Google account info
– Sync with Google Calendar
– Works with Google Drive: attach Drive files to any row in Smartsheet
– Update project info from Gmail
– Import/Export between Google Spreadsheet and Smartsheet
– Import Google Contacts
– Open attached Microsoft Project and Excel files in Google Drive
Smartsheet and Salesforce work together for ultimate productivity. Link project sheets to Salesforce accounts, contacts, opportunities or cases for real-time collaboration on project status, files, and discussions. Other perks include:
– Single sign-on from Salesforce
– Create new project sheets from Salesforce
– Link to existing project sheets
– Access key project sheets from any Salesforce account, contact, opportunity or case.
Collaboration takes on new meaning with the Smartsheet and Box integration. The cloud apps are easy to use together and offer instant value. Teams can quickly share and collaborate on files related to specific projects with internal staff as well as external teams, including vendors clients and contractors. Some other benefits include:
– Perfect for the Small Teams or Large Enterprise: Smartsheet and Box are easy to use, don’t require IT to install or manage, and immediately deliver value to users
– Add Structure, Save Time: Access files from Box in the context of your project or task
– No Need to Upload New Versions: All changes made to documents in Box are instantly available in Smartsheet
– Share Files with Teams Near and Far: Smartsheet’s project sharing and row sending capabilities allow you to share files in Box with other team members with a click of the mouse
– A Little or A Lot: Link a specific document – or an entire folder of documents – to your Smartsheet project
Growth Capital For Online SaaS and App Businesses | Clearco
This is how you fund your business without giving up any Equity Click Here To Learn How!!