Spectrio is a digital signage solution for businesses of all sizes, across a range of industries, particularly retail, hospitality, schools, and employee communications. Spectrio enables businesses to interact with their customers and employees with interactive social media feeds, graphics and videos, news, metrics dashboards, meeting room calendars, and digital menus.
Connect a Spectrio digital signage media player to any TV and then manage your content with an online dashboard via any device, including smartphones.
Users can choose from Spectrio’s pre-designed color themes or create their own to match their brand. Users can upload and schedule HD videos and images, decide their order and set their display. The software’s orientation options ensure the optimal display of designs. With multi-location support, Spectrio users can schedule display content, set specific images for certain times and venues, and control the frequency and duration of app run-time.
Businesses can choose to display live social media feeds, digital waiting lists, local news and weather, or, using the Spectrio SDK (software development kit), users can create their own interactive apps for Spectrio displays, and launch them on the app marketplace.
• Spectrio integrates with a growing number of apps enabling users to display real-time news feeds, social media, local weather, and more on any display.
• Manage and tailor unique display content for different locations, including across different countries.
• Control all digital displays remotely from one computer or download the Spectrio mobile apps for Apple or Android devices to monitor display activity on-the-go.
• Spectrio automatically formats any content to fit the display on which it is being shown.
• View status metrics, download log files and take screenshots of each display’s history with Spectrio’s display monitoring and reporting functionality.
• Measure engagement and see users’ scope of influence with visibility on the number of posts tagged with hashtags and handles.
• Pre-approve or filter posts thanks to Spectrio’s three-level profanity guard.