Adobe Workfront is the leader in enterprise work management. Adobe Workfront connects strategy to delivery, integrating people and data across the enterprise, and manages work from start to finish for the delivery of measurable outcomes, all in one collaborative platform. At every stage of planning and executing work, Adobe Workfront enables the business capabilities companies need to scale and win in the market.
• Work Management – Manage the complete lifecycle of work from idea generation all the way through to delivery. Coordinate efforts between teams using multiple work methodologies- Agile, Waterfall, mix- without disrupting collaboration or workflows. Allow people to manage work from anywhere with our tablet and mobile apps.
• Project Management – Creating and executing cross-departmental initiatives in Adobe Workfront is easy and intuitive. By automating workflows and standardizing processes, work managers can plan new work in minutes. Our suite of visualization tools lets each person customize the way they want to work- Agile, waterfall, or a mix. Our interactive Gantt chart, robust real-time reporting, and custom project dashboards give managers complete visibility into status, roadblocks, risks, and issues throughout the entire project.
• Portfolio and Program Management- Drive business initiatives forward by grouping projects into programs and portfolios. Create business cases to evaluate new work and automatically align all projects to the portfolio’s objectives. Instantly see which projects your portfolio should work on, and track the progress and financials back to the portfolio’s objectives.
• Task Management – Team members know the work they need to do and they have all of the information they need to complete their tasks. Collaboration, documents, details, and timelines are in one view so everyone can get their work done faster than ever.
• Issue Tracking – Every project has it’s hiccups. Adobe Workfront tracks these detours with issues so you can compare your plan to the actual work. Each issue is attached to a project so all work remains in one place.
• Demand Management- Create custom request and intake forms so your teams get all the information they need to complete their work. Automatically route incoming requests to the right team so work can get started quickly. Set up scorecards to evaluate incoming work based on custom criteria. Requestors receive automatic updates on their work eliminating random status check emails.
• Resource Management – Use your most precious resource- your people- to their fullest capacity without burning them out. Use Artificial Intelligence to assign new work to the right people and level the workloads across the team. See the true capacity of your team and make sure you have enough people to complete the department’s current and future work.
• Team Collaboration – Workfront orchestrates collaboration across teams, departments, and geolocations. With updates steaming in like a social media feed, people are notified of relevant actions and conversations happen in the context of projects and deliverables. With integrations to common productivity tools- email and chat, Workfront centralizes the conversations to everyone stays in the loop.
• Review and Approval- Work isn’t finished until the ink dries on the final approval stamp. Adobe Workfront automates all approval processes getting feedback from the right people, in the right order. Gone are the days of missed versions, incorrect feedback, or paper signatures. Adobe Workfront makes sure people are reviewing the right version, and allows people to compare versions side-by-side for faster approvals.
• Reports & Dashboards – With more than 50 standard reports and unlimited configurable reports, Adobe Workfront provides executives, managers, and project teams with the information they require to make informed decisions. Learn where projects are steering off course, keep profitability in mind on client work, and track where your department is focused so leaders can make more strategic work decisions.
• Digital Content Hub – When content and workflows are disconnected people lose valuable time searching for information or operating with outdated information. Use Adobe Workfront Library to manage your work in progress content and share final deliverables with the right people.
• Product Integration – Adobe Workfront integrates seamlessly with all business-critical applications to automate workflows and surface insights about the true cost of work. With Aadobe Workfront Fusion, you can connect Adobe Workfront to 150+ business applications. Our native integrations with Microsoft, Google, Salesforce, Jira, Slack, and Adobe allow people to work in familiar tools without requiring duplicate work. Our RESTapi lets you integrate with any solution to meet the needs of your business.
• Auditing & Governance – Providing a single place for all project information within Adobe Workfront give you an audit trail to authenticate compliance with corporate standards. Integrating cross-departmental collaboration, visibility and compliance eliminates the need for disparate, department-specific software, email, or other patchwork approaches.
Growth Capital For Online SaaS and App Businesses | Clearco
This is how you fund your business without giving up any Equity Click Here To Learn How!!