Spreadsheets, emails, and never-ending notifications are major teamwork blockers that affect today’s business teams—no matter their size. Project assignments, tasks, and daily to-do’s get lost, transparency gets trumped, and people lose productivity in the shuffle. Not only do teams need to manage this constant overflow, but they also need to build projects, track progress, and achieve major business goals. What’s needed is a clear view of the entire process to keep everyone on the same page.
Introducing Trello: A visual collaboration tool that creates a shared perspective for your team on any project in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way.
* Trello is for Everyone *
From sales and marketing to HR and operations, teams can design and customize Trello to fit their unique needs and work styles. And with over 100+ integrations with other key tools like Google Drive, Slack, Jira and more, Trello is a living, breathing project hub of cross-team collaboration no matter where your work needs to happen.
* Intuitively Simple *
Go from idea to action in seconds: Trello’s core features are as relatable is organizing sticky notes on a wall. There’s no cumbersome onboarding process to get started, so getting group participation is easy. Log in, join a team and see progress across all the team’s projects right away.
* Take the Work Out of Work *
Trello brings joy to teamwork by making it transparent and easily shareable across boards and teams. Users are empowered to make Trello their own (and have fun while doing it!) with features like board backgrounds, emoji reactions, and stickers.
– Trello backs up your data so it is retrievable, preventing permanent loss of data after the accidental deletion of a board, card or list.
– Your data is sent over a SSl/HTTPS connection so it is always as private and secure as bank data.
– Trello automatically scales to match the screen you are working on
– Search Trello using filters and advanced search to easily pull up boards, cards and members.
– Trello has an iPhone and Android app for on-the-go use.
– Use the open API to create you own plugins and extensions for Trello
– Use Trello stickers to express yourself and update statuses on boards and cards. Stickers include Taco the Husky, Pete the Computer, and many more. You can also upload your own.
. Trello has over 800 emoji for use in comments, checklist items, descriptions and elsewhere. You can also upload your own emoji with Trello Gold.
Growth Capital For Online SaaS and App Businesses | Clearco
This is how you fund your business without giving up any Equity Click Here To Learn How!!